Monday, October 17, 2011

Conclusions

I have come to the conclusion that I am unhappy with where I live.  I have come to the conclusion that I am unhappy with mine and my hubby's choice in choosing not to seek new surroundings.  I am unhappy that I am stuck in Misery.  Misery is a friggin miserable place to live IF you're unhappy.  The winter months are closing in and I can feel the dark, overcast days settling in, which only adds to my unhappiness.  What to do...

I have had discussion after discussion with my hubby about moving, yet it all comes back to us not willing to put our children's lives through the dangerous uncertainties associated with moving to an unknown place with no friends, employment, a roof over our heads and very precarious finances. 

I feel myself sinking into the conclusion that I am forever stuck in this miserable place called Misery and a feeling like there is nothing I can flippin do about it.  Whatever deity is up there or around here, lead me in the right direction...depression is settling in... today.  Who knows what tomorrow will bring...

No comments:

Post a Comment